Academy for Nonprofit Excellence
2020 Regional Nonprofit Summit
Date: Thursday, January 9, 2020
Registration/Cost: $125.00, breakfast & lunch included
Location: Tidewater Community College
Virginia Beach Campus, Student Center, 3rd Floor
1700 College Crescent
Virginia Beach, VA 23453
Join us for our second annual Academy for Nonprofit Excellence, Nonprofit Regional Summit! A day with your like-minded nonprofit colleagues, breakout life-long learning sessions, and an inspirational robust keynote speaker!
Includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks!
Keynote speaker, Kivi Leroux Miller
Nationally recognized, nonprofit communications expert:
Kivi’s Nonprofit Communications Blog
(6) Concurrent Workshop Sessions on nonprofit topics and trends in the morning and afternoon.
- Tommy Pollock, Cyber Security Best Practices Nonprofits Can’t Afford to Ignore (ST) .1 CEU
- Dr. Liz Scott, Strategic Planning—A Compass, Not an Anchor (OPME) .1
- Chris Bennett, Governance for All: How to Speak Next Gen (BDED) .1 CEU
- Amy Nisenson, GrantSeekers: Top Tips for Success (FDC) .1 CEU
- Mike Reff, Building Resilience–Why Nonprofits Need Risk Management (FM) .1 CEU
Registration is limited